Sunday, June 21, 2015

Loving Hope

Big things are happening for this little one.



Tomorrow we head to Boston Children's Hospital to have the first of two very important all day appointments which will impact this sweet one's future.




We have hope that the team has good plans in store. The head doctor is already saying not "if" but "when".



The days with her are precious. She is getting stronger every day and developing the sweetest personality. She is worth the round the clock feedings and care. What she gives in return is greater. So much greater.



Having her snuggle in during feedings in the stillness of night. Watching her squeal in delight at the antics of her sisters. Having her delicate hand reach for mine. Seeing her radiant smile.



I want more. I want to see her walk and run. I want to hear her call me mama. I want to follow the school bus as it brings her to Kindergarten on that first day. I want to see her be baptized in front of our church family. And I want to see her walk down the aisle to be married someday. I want a future for her. Yet these current moments are where I am to remain.



I cherish these moments. I don't want the moments to ever end. Tomorrow will unfold according to His plans. And I trust that her future is in the hands of the ultimate Healer.


No comments:

Post a Comment